By using the JewelleryJoy.co.uk website, hereafter known as "JewelleryJoy", and all sub-domains you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
JewelleryJoy reserves the right to change these terms at any time. Please review the terms on a regular basis to ensure you are aware of any alterations. Your continued use of JewelleryJoy after changes are made means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as amended.
Terms & Conditions
1. You must be over 18 years of age to be a seller at JewelleryJoy and you must have a PayPal account in order to subscribe to our subscription method.
2. You must not use JewelleryJoy for any illegal or unauthorised purpose and you agree to comply with all UK laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content such as libel law and must comply with all local jurisdiction.
3. You must not breach any laws, sell any counterfeit items or otherwise infringe the copyright, trade mark or other rights of third parties.
4. You must not modify JewelleryJoy.co.uk or create another website which implies it is associated to JewelleryJoy.
5. You must keep your password secure.
6. You must not transmit or seek to transmit any viruses or any code that seeks to alter the behaviour of the JewelleryJoy site or that is in any way destructive.
7. Under no circumstances will JewelleryJoy.co.uk be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such losses where foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of JewelleryJoy regardless of the form of action.
8. JewelleryJoy is specifically tailored to the sale of Jewellery and this is the only type of product which is permitted to be sold. If you are going to sell product then all goods must be hand-crafted in the UK by you. Products which are deemed to have been produced through mass production methods must not be listed for sale. JewelleryJoy reserves the right to withdraw, without question, any products which it feels do not conform to this requirement.
9. You will allow JewelleryJoy the right to re-use, edit, modify, re-purpose and re-publish the content. You retain rights over copyright of all such content yet provide a license for JewelleryJoy to use this content both online and offline indefinitely.
10. You must not post, list or upload false, inaccurate, misleading or defamatory content (including personal information).
11. You must ship items purchased from you after receipt of payment within five working days unless you agree otherwise directly with the buyer. If you believe a transaction is suspect then you must contact Customer Services at JewelleryJoy immediately.
12. If you set up as a seller and you operate as a business, e.g. a sole trader or partnership, on JewelleryJoy you must have the authority of the business to agree to these terms.
13. JewelleryJoy retains the right to terminate or change the service for any reason at any time without notice.
14. JewelleryJoy retains the right to modify these Terms at any time. All sellers will be informed by email of any changes to these Terms.
15. JewelleryJoy retains the right to refuse service to anyone at any time and to terminate accounts if in breach of these Terms.
16. JewelleryJoy may change or remove any content and/or accounts containing content that JewelleryJoy determines to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property.
17. By submitting your content you grant JewelleryJoy an indefinite, royalty-free, non-exclusive, right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, make available to the public, and exercise all copyright and publicity rights with respect to your contribution worldwide and/or to incorporate your contribution in other works in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. This will enable us to potentially reproduce your work for the purposes of marketing. JewelleryJoy would contact a seller prior to such use.
18. Your content must be your own original work which you have the right to make available and is not defamatory, does not infringe any law and indemnify JewelleryJoy against all legal fees, damages and other expenses that may be incurred by JewelleryJoy as a result of your breach of the above warranty.
19. These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
If you break the above terms then JewelleryJoy reserves the right to suspend your account, delete all data relating to your account and refuse future subscriptions to the site.
JewelleryJoy seeks to promote legal activity and polite, acceptable conduct on its site however, you understand and agree in using the site that JewelleryJoy is an unmoderated online portal and is not responsible for the content posted on the site. As such you may be exposed to content and behaviour that contravenes the above Terms and as such you use JewelleryJoy at your own risk.
If you do not agree to these terms you must not subscribe as a seller.
|© 2012 Silvar Design||HOME | FAQ | HELP | ABOUT US | TERMS & CONDITIONS | BECOME A SELLER | NEWSLETTER REGISTRATION | SELLER LOGIN | LOGOUT|